- Stainless-Steel Housing and Shaft – Maximum corrosion resistance in chemical as well as water applications; smooth flow path assures quiet operation.
- High-Temperature Rating – The SSCX Series centrifugal pump (with 304 SS Impeller) is designed for temperatures to 250°F, making it an ideal choice for a wide range of pump applications and varying temperature conditions. The Noryl® impeller is rated to a maximum operating temperature of 185°F.
- Mechanical Shaft Seals – Choice of seal options to meet your application needs. All are precision lapped and highly polished for long life and reliability.
- Impeller Options – 304 Stainless Steel or precision-molded Noryl® feature ultra-smooth flow ports to maximize performance and efficiency.
- Drain/Vent Ports – Priming and draining is easier, faster.
- Built-In Thermal Overload Protection with Automatic Reset
- Mechanical Shaft Seal with Buna-N Elastomers, Carbon and Ceramic Sealing Surfaces, and Stainless Steel Parts
- Shielded, Permanently Lubricated Bearings Ensure Extended Life and Smooth, Quiet Operation
- Built-In Check Valve
The LTHH Series of cast iron sprinkler pumps offer superior un-matched performance. Available in 1 HP through 2-1/2 HP models. These pumps offer “single body fill” priming to 25 foot lifts, in less than 5 minutes.
LTHH models exceed the strict safety requirements of Underwriters Laboratory UL778, and CSA, required by many state and local codes.
The LTHH models are completely interchangeable with the original Berkeley LTH Series models, saving costly plumbing changes.
The Type C Pump is a compact, horizontal, single stage, centrifugal pump close-coupled to an electric motor. The removal of readily accessible bolts (back pull-out construction), permits the removal of the pumping element, exposing the impeller and seal for inspection, without disturbing the piping. Applications include general farm or home irrigation, air conditioning, and refrigeration.
Volute: Cast iron construction; can be rotated for ease of installation; tapped openings for draining
Impeller: Cast iron construction; enclosed design for high efficiency
Mechanical Seal: GL-SiC/GL-SiC x FKM elastomers; 300-series stainless steel components
Motor: 3600 rpm; 56J; C-face; open drip-proof
Mounting: Vertical or horizontal position
Volute: Cast iron construction with tapped openings for priming, venting, and draining
Impeller: Semi-open cast iron; ideal for handling fertilizer, salt water, dirty water, and other liquids; blind-hole tapped so liquid will not corrode the shaft
Seal: Standard carbon/ceramic faces, FKM elastomers, and 300-series stainless steel components
Motor: Reliable, industry-standard; range of 1/2-3 hp; higher than NEMA service factor
Volute: Rugged cast iron construction with a large chamber for
rapid self priming
Impeller: Semi-open cast iron ideal for handling fertilizer, salt water,
dirty water, or other liquids; blind-hole tapped so liquid will not
corrode the shaft
Mechanical Seal: Carbon/ceramic faces; FKM elastomers;
300-series stainless steel components
n Motor: Reliable, industry-standard; totally-enclosed;
fan-cooled TEFC enclosure
DPC Self-Priming Centrifugal – 1/2hp
The DPC Series self-priming centrifugal pump is a rugged cast iron pump capable of priming up to 20′ vertically and will handle solids up to 0.225″ diameter.
- Aquatic Sentry
- Flint & Walling
- Flood Buzz
- Franklin Electric
- Fuji Electric
- Halliday Products
- Merrill Manufacturing
- Little Giant
- SJE Rhombus